Friday, March 14, 2008

Bullshit

Yeah, I know, how ironic that I am having a rant about bullshitting, considering that I do it all the time. Hypocrisy at its worst, ranting at its best. So swazza calls me to his office during lunch, and starts asking me about what happened. After everything that has happened, no apology has been made, and then people wonder why I am always so pissed off? He just warned me not to vent my frustrations out on the teachers and then proceeded in telling me I can talk to him about anything, during which he smirked. Like wtf? Winston Chruchill brings some form of justice to this, "War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin, keep out of the way till you can". Maybe I''ll just bide my time for now. It feels like the school is trying to sweep this into the closet. Justice seems to carry away through the winds, just as I told Mary "I'm like a spec of dust drifiting threw the air against the prevailing winds, searching for my destination...". Why is it that the school always blames you? I mean, I if someone pissed you off, you would get angry wouldn't you - its just a natural reaction. So how they can dare to accuse me of being angry before the lesson, God only knows. Ha, now isn't that ironic. That's the sort of answer that Mr. Y would give. Maybe I did listen in his lessons. Maybe I did speak up for myself. Maybe I did do the right thing. Maybe justice will overcome this obstinacy and the transition will be complete.

Djpailo

No comments: