Monday, March 10, 2008

Fuck the weather

Okay now I mean this when I say I hate the transport system. I WAKE UP EARLY. I LEAVE MY HOUSE EARLY. And guess what? I arrive in school at 8:50am. THANKS. Who would have thought a bit of rain would cripple the piccadilly line. God forbid what could happen if there was a hurricane. And the one day I'm late for assembly, it happens to be a decent assembly. Is there a fricking sign on my head saying "Bad luck idiot, better luck next time". As soon as we were in school the rain stopped. I mean, if its going to rain, at least let it rain when we are indoors. BUT NNNNOOO. Mother nature has other ideas. Cross God by not going to mass, and you get a lesson from mother nature. Then again, anything is better then sitting and listening to Mr. X's stupid assemblies on how crap we all are (Excuse me dick, thats my job poking fun at others, not yours) - but then wait, it was not a normal assembly. Great luck eh. Oh, did I forget to mention. Two tests tomorrow as well. Maybe if I went on a killing spree I could get into jail. Surely jail is better than this bullshit. Hey, at least I might fatten up!

Djpailo

No comments: