Sunday, March 16, 2008

Passion Sunday

For Christians across the world, this is the start of a long and treacherous week that Jesus of Nazareth faces. He strolls on a mule into Jerusalem, and worshipped like a king. Its ironic how the course of our lives can change so much as did Jesus' in one week. I remember strolling into school in year 7, thinking these times would be the best of my life. Oh how wrong I could be. Oh how life seems to make a mockery of us as time ticks away. Time. The one entity that humans cannot control. We can control our belief in God. We can even predict the weather. But we cannot change time. The one thing most humans want to do is change time. Change an event that happened. "I wish I didn't do that now". I know one thing I would change. Ever coming to this fucking school. It has been mental blow after blow like a pack of wolves gnawing at your delicate and wounded skin. Why does Jesus' death have an end and my curse does not? This hex on me where everything seems to go wrong. I must be the laughing stock in heaven and the guinea pig in hell. I think Nadarajan put it very nicely in his msn nickname, "Heaven won't take me and hell's afraid I'll take over."

Djpailo

No comments: